View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0004479||Path||Bug||public||2020-10-29 23:54||2020-10-29 23:58|
|Summary||0004479: Job: Spindle Speed not saved|
|Description||When editing the Tool Controller definitions within the Path Job settings, the value set for "Spindle Speed" in the Tool Controller details dialog is not retained. The spindle speed is editable in the tool list, but not in the detail dialog.|
|Steps To Reproduce||1. Create new model.|
2. Create any body (e. g. a cube) - shape and size are irrelevant.
3. Switch to the Path workbench.
4. Create a new Path Job, selecting the body from step 2.
5. In the Combo View on the Tasks tab, switch to the Tools page of the Job Edit task.
6. Select the default tool from the list. Note that the Spindle column defaults to "+0".
7. Select "Edit".
8. In the Tool Controller Edit dialog, change the Spindle speed (last line) to an arbitrary non-zero value.
9. OPTIONAL (does not change the result): Leave the input field, placing the focus on another diagram. Depending on the settings, decimal places will be added to the value.
10. Confirm the dialog.
11. Back in the list view, note that the Spindle column still reads "+0".
12. Edit the tool again. Note that the Spindle speed was re-set to 0, the value entered in step 8 was NOT retained. Close the dialog.
13. In the list, double-click the Spindle column and enter an arbitrary non-zero value.
14. Open the Edit dialog again. This time, the value entered in the overview table is transported to the detail dialog.
|FreeCAD Information||OS: macOS 10.15|
Word size of OS: 64-bit
Word size of FreeCAD: 64-bit
Version: 0.19.22846 (Git)
Build type: Release
Python version: 3.8.6
Qt version: 5.12.5
Coin version: 4.0.0
OCC version: 7.4.0
Locale: C/Default (C)