View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0004338||FreeCAD||Bug||public||2020-05-11 07:17||2020-05-11 07:17|
|Summary||0004338: Working Plane Proxy neglect Automatic Working Plane|
|Description||In DraftWB, new added working plane proxy (WPP) neglect the orientation of automatic working plane.|
|Steps To Reproduce||1. Restart FreeCAD, and switch to DraftWB.|
2. Setup working plane mode as "Automatic".
3. Change view from current (view 1) to any other (view 2, ortho or tilted).
4. Menu > Utilities > Create working Plane Proxy.
5. Observe orientation of the WPP, and find its orientation is still at view 1 (not affected by step 3).
6. For further observation. Double click the WPP in TreeView, to take its orientation as working plane.
7. Draw a closed shape in viewport.
8. Find above shape's orientation is as WPP (view 1), not as auto workingplane (view 2).
Before step 4, draw a closed shape (rectangle for example) at current view, then go to step 4. New added WPP will take orientation of current view.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|FreeCAD Information||OS: Windows 10 (10.0)|
Word size of OS: 64-bit
Word size of FreeCAD: 64-bit
Version: 0.19.20514 (Git)
Build type: Release
Python version: 3.8.2
Qt version: 5.12.5
Coin version: 4.0.0
OCC version: 7.4.0
Locale: Chinese/China (zh_CN)