FreeCAD: master e5f1e298
|Eivind Kvedalen||wmayer||master||2016-01-26 22:22:45||master 183f8dfe|
|Affected Issues||0002389: Crash systematic on the 10th sketch when employing a cavity.|
|0002418: Draft.scale causes segfault.|
|0002436: Crash when using mirror tool on items made with freecad prior to at least rev5808|
|Changeset||ObjectIdentifier: Reworked resolve() function to solve issue 0002389 and 0002418.
* Refactored code; moved mutable fields into a separate inner class.
* Added resolvedProperty to ResolveResults class.
* Set resolved document name, even if it does not resolve correctly, so we can give a better error message later.
* If the document name is explicitly set, and it does not resolve, don't try any further.
* If document name is set, use that instead of the ObjectIdentifier's owner when looking up the document object.
|mod - src/App/ObjectIdentifier.cpp||Diff File|
|mod - src/App/ObjectIdentifier.h||Diff File|